Friday, November 16, 2007

Web 2.0 #21 Podcats


Podcats are cool! and no you don't need a ipod.
Really simple to add. I visited podcastalley.com and yahoo podcasts (which I already use). I've stumbled across podcast which i thought would never exsist. There's the chess club. One really cool one i've subcribed to is Learn French with daily podcasts and then there's a the religious podcasts ie Jesus Geek, and also podcasts related in subject interests. There's also one called 'Lube it up or loose it' which ummm sounds a bit dodgey lol. So it does cater for all. There's so many so go crazy I say. When I did joing bloglines I added RSS feed to podcasts so I constantly get updated material of podcasts. I've been brushing up on my spanish that I've subcribed too. And there are a few african american poetry podcasts you should check out!! I would recommend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha, yes- it definitely sounds a bit dodgy so maybe I'll have to take a look at it outside of work hours! :) Keep up the good work! :)