Friday, November 16, 2007

Web #23 The End! Fa!

Runs to the finish line .... woo hooo!

I've made it to the finish line and man what a cool joy ride. I did learn quite a lot. Web 2.0 is an execrise I think would help a lot of information services and in schools too. There are so many fun and cool ways of reading and sourcing information. I must say Web 2.0 has defintely got our staff in the department puzzled and stressed out. But not me! LOL.
nah but seriously. There are a sites I would use again and again. RSS feed I will continue to use, its a good tool use and getting updates on your selected topics. Del.icio.us Which I just love. I think i'm an addict lol.

Wiki - you gotta love the wiki. Its the most interesting and contervisal site to be in. Also keep in mind to always do research the information produced especially if you're a student and wanting to quote something.
Online generators using imagechief.com I've showed this site to my nephew who just thought it was the coolest thing ever. E-books I will always continue to use especially since i've got free membership (thanks to ACL). I think I'll keep my face book page and continue getting vampire bites and free gifts from my friends.. hehehe

I think this programme was a good execrise especially in developing our interest in new sites and way of searching and sourcing out information weather it be for leisure or for academic reasons!
Owesome stuff!!!

Island flavour signing out! Fa!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job! Fabulous! :) Well done on persevering and completing the program! You should be seeing that mp3 player shortly! :)